[chuck-users] mailing list problem

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Wed Aug 31 14:48:59 EDT 2005

The current setting for chuck, chuck-users, chuck-dev is to reply to
sender and not to the list by default (you have to hit 'reply all' to
include the list).  I guess it is to help prevent accidentally sending
personal replies to the entire list.  But perhaps it would be better to
revert chuck-users to reply to list by default?  let me know if you
like to revert this list to reply list.

Best,
Ge!