[chuck-users] ffmup chuck duet video + new power toys

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Dec 3 21:53:22 EST 2005

Oh ye of little faith:

I was most definitely using ChucK, in real-time, controlled
by a big green keyboard with lots of extra sensors mounted on
it.  I was also drinking beer and having a minor seizure at
the time.  True.

PRC