[chuck-users] ffmup chuck duet video + new power toys

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 3 22:24:58 EST 2005

Hi,

The same green beast we saw at NIME, right? Has anything changed in
the hardware since then?

Was the seizure the thing being sonified? sorry... couldn't resist.

I have never managed to make ChucK make noises quite like that. Maybe
in all your free time, you could conscript a grad student to throw an
example of your code onto the WIKI? I'll show you mine if you show me
yours.

Seriously though, I did enjoy this performance as a whole. Amazing
work for a free jam. There were some nice moments.