[chuck-users] emacs.el?

Furlan Primus fprimus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 03:55:56 EST 2005

On 11/1/05, Atte André Jensen <atte.jensen at gmail.com> wrote:
> Furlan Primus wrote:
>
> > I renamed chuck.el to chuck-mode.el
>
> That's what i missed, thanks. I'll try to find time tonight to add your
> instructions + link to file to thw wiki tonight.
>
> Maybe you could rename the file on the server, so that people don't have
> to do that?

If by the server you are referring to where I have it hosted then I
have already done so as well as changing the link to reflect the
change.

In addition I put the instructions for adding it on the first page of
my site.  Perhaps it would be better for me to just create a page for
ChucK on my site and move that to it.

ciao,
furlan

--
Blog: http://flprimus.blogspot.com/
Home: http://flprim.us/index.html

Working with Linux is like wrestling with a worthy opponent. Working
with Windows is like picking on an annoyed child with a loaded handgun.