[chuck-users] (no subject)

Philip Davidson philipd at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Nov 4 05:05:01 EST 2005

Not at the moment - chuck has a very minimal interface to the
filesystem, although it's a great suggestion!  I can't make any
guarantees, but we'll add to the feature request list.

you can make an array of strings to take care of the loading code, but
that's not as flexible as what you're suggesting.