[chuck-users] (no subject)

eduard eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:53:49 EST 2005

You could try the following:

1. open to terminals: A and B.
2. type ./chuck --loop in terminal A
3. in terminal B type ./chuck --add first_file.ck        <------ this
file is needed so at least Shred 1 exists
4. then type the following in terminal B ( all in one line)
find path_to_chuck_files -name "*.ck" |
while read name;
do
     sleep 10;
     ./chuck --replace 1 $name;
done

I admit this is a very dirty way to do it, but I guess you can play
with it and think in more interactive way to do it. Maybe you can
make a script and pass some variables like the sleep time and the
directory and finally call it from within chuck with a call to the
std.system( "string") chuck-function.

just a suggestion....

Eduard