[chuck-users] RME Hammerfall

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Nov 4 23:49:27 EST 2005

> How can i set the audio output device chuck is using?

to see the list of audio I/O devices by device number:

     chuck --probe

run chuck with the --dac<N> (and optionally also the --adc<N>) to set
the output and input audio devices (replace <N> with the appropriate
device number).

For now, you will have to specify the flag everytime (unless you make
the desired device the default).  When we add the configuration
features (like .chuckrc), we will be able to persist customized default
settings.

Best,
Ge!