[chuck-users] Re: WvOut

Jim Hinds jahbini at romantictrances.com
Tue Nov 8 14:14:02 EST 2005

I'd like to learn from Eduard's example of "not working."  My
conjecture is that the fan-out of the ugen whitenoise is only one,
and that the last "chuck" operator (whitenoise => dac) un-chucks the
previous line.
That is, for a general ugen (or other chuckable object): fan-in ==
many; fan-out == 1.

Yes?

Jim Hinds