[chuck-users] The ChucK Manual prerelease

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Nov 17 11:01:39 EST 2005

Hi Adam and all,

This is great!!  (It's about time we retire the poor doc/GOTO file in
the current distribution and include actual documentation.)

Spectacular job to Adam and many others for creating the manual!

We still have much work to do on documentation: tutorial series are
coming soon, and we need to document the emerging features/bugs and class
libraries.  It would also be nice to aggregate existing chuck
documentation nodes (including Gary Williams's Beginning ChucK blog and
others).  Please pipe up if you want to join this effort.

Great job once again to Adam and others on the manual.  Adam, when do you
think we can start shipping it with the distribution?

Best,
Ge!