[chuck-users] ck.vim update

eduard eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Sat Nov 26 23:29:39 EST 2005

Dear all,

attached you will find a new VIM syntax highlighting file for Chuck
files (thus for files like filename.ck )
In your .vimrc you can specify a color for each of the following
labels: Statement, Operator, Repeat, String, Conditional, Comment,
Special, Statement, Type, Structure, Boolean and Include in the
following manner:

highlight comment ctermfg=DarkGreen

or you can also use any of the great vim coloring files, which will
do this job for you.

I hope it is useful to people as it is to me, and please, if you have
any good/bad comments don't hesitate contacting me.

Eduard