[chuck-users] compiling chuck for Linux

Kassen kassen at kassen.mine.nu
Tue Oct 4 12:25:35 EDT 2005

ChucKers,

I seem to be having a problem trying to compile ChucK for Linux (DeMuDi).

I'm fairly certain I installed GCC and G++ correctly since the required
Libsndfile library seemed to compile without any obvious complaints.
However, when I type "make linux-jack" I get a reply that the command
"bison" is not found. I'm not sure what to do about this or where to
find "bison".

I'm sure this is very stupid question but I'm a bit of  Linux n00b. I
tried looking in the Faq and so on but no help there. Any pointers would
be greatly apreceated.