[chuck-users] No stereo WvOut?

Tyler Gillies tyler at gilliesfamily.org
Tue Oct 4 14:37:53 EDT 2005

ChucKas,

Thanks to all that replied to my orignal post. I think I'll move this
to the chuck-dev list. dac is now a stereo UGen and according to the
ChucK UGen doc, WvOut supports multi-channel data. I'm thinking that
we should be able record stereo files from within ChucK.

On Tue, Oct 04, 2005 at 03:51:19PM +0200, Kassen wrote:
> Would I be terribly out of line if I were curious how you got that one?
Welcome, Kas! 1.2.0.2-pre is the latest CVS version. ChucK from CVS can
be badly broken, so there's no real reason to use it. If you'd like to
anyway, look here -
https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/chuck-dev/2004-December/000058.html

- Tyler Gillies