[chuck-users] audicle

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Oct 17 14:02:42 EDT 2005

> whats the current status of this project?

The Audicle release is tentatively planned for Christmas 2049... uh I
mean 2005.  There are several key features/bugs to remove/implement,
respectively.  The current set of things being worked on:

     http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/Audicle_DoThisNow

If anyone is willing to beta-test the audicle, that would be excellent.
  We hope to start that next month.

> oh and the 1.2.0.1 release of chuck is very neat.

Thanks - we are glad to hear that!  1.2.0.2 has just been released.
Announcement/release notes will go out on the main 'chuck' mailing list
soon.  If you aren't on that list and want to sign up for marginally
more spam:

     http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/community.html

Best,
Ge!