[chuck-users] 1.2.0.3 compilation fixed

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Oct 29 13:14:38 EDT 2005

Greetings all,

We recently also found 2 more problems with 1.2.0.3:

1. std.fabs() returns incorrect result
2. several examples in basic/ still use std.abs for floats

These have been fixed (I think), and along with the updated chuck.lex
are now in the 1.2.0.3 tar/zip ball:

     http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/release/

The version of the executable (chuck --version): 1.2.0.3b

The only thing that isn't fixed yet is that the windows executable is
still not updated to have the std.fabs() fix.  This will happen after I
find a suitable windows machine in Beijing...

Please post if you run into problems.  My apologies for the nested
disasters.

Best,
Ge!