[chuck-users] OTF not working...

Furlan Primus fprimus at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 19:14:30 EDT 2005

Time-stamp: <2005-09-03 19:09:47 flp>

Hi,

While testing the examples, following the directions in otf_01.ck I opened a
second tab / terminal and entered "chuck + otf_02.ck"
which returned "operation sucsessful" I switched to the first terminal and
got:

[flp at magicbox 0002]$ chuck --loop
[chuck](VM): sporking incoming shred: 1 (otf_01.ck)...

*** Fatal error : sizeof (off_t) != sizeof (sf_count_t)
*** This means that libsndfile was not configured correctly.

What am I doing wrong? ChucK was compiled sucessfully AFAIK.

TIA

ciao,
furlan

--
Home: http://flprim.us/index.html

"The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity."
-- Dorothy Parker