[chuck-users] OTF not working...

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Sep 4 02:25:54 EDT 2005

Hi Furlan,

This looks like a file-loading problem, and not a OTF problem (though
there is one that I mentioned earlier).  This mostly happens under
linux, using the pre-configured libsndfile.  I remember your post about
doing this on FC3.  If this error happens, that means the
pre-configured libsndfile is not compatible and that you should install
libsndfile and then recompile with the default makefile (which uses
libsndfile in linux):

     http://www.mega-nerd.com/libsndfile/

Sorry about this run-around!  We hope to fix this soon.

Best,
Ge!