[chuck-users] I must be missing something

Eric Gilbert eric at gilbertduo.org
Tue Apr 4 00:37:36 EDT 2006

I am running on Intel Mac. I should follow the instructions from
earlier to compile my own libsndfile. Now that you mention it, it
could easily be endian issues since the binary is PPC but it is
running on an Intel system.

Eric

--
"Tyranny is tyranny, let it come from whom it may." -- Revolutionary
conscripts, 1776