[chuck-users] teaching with ChucK (was Windows XP ...)

Timothy Sutton timsutton at fastmail.fm
Thu Apr 20 22:48:29 EDT 2006

I'm taking a class with Gary Scavone at McGill, and though most of
our sound coding has used Stk, Gary added a ChucK overview to the
curriculum this year.  One of my immediate motivations for learning
it is for my imminent final class project, a ChucK FM improvisation.
If I remember to record it, I'll put it up on the wiki!

Also trying to power-learn vim... fun!

--Tim