[chuck-users] Windows XP - setting chuck.exe to "realtime" priority

David Powers cyborgk at gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 10:09:51 EDT 2006

Hi, I see your point, but I was really only doing two things:

1. Editing chuck files in a text editor and
2. Reading the manual to assist with number 1

Number 2 wouldn't happen in a performance, but number 1 certainly would
occur, and would seem essential for live coding, at least until audicle
reaches a really stable point in its development.

~David