[chuck-users] KBHit and arrow keys

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 30 10:06:07 EDT 2006

> Oh, and I removed all the double hard returns from my examples. I
> don't really like it this way, I think it's nicer if there's some
> space between conceptual chunks but I also think this is preferable to
> the wiki cutting it up into several block quotes. Couldn't find a way
> to have those blocks with double hard returns inside of them.

Hi,

  I ran into this before. In the blank lines just put a space at the
beginning and then the wiki knows that it is blank space. In vim (I
think this works in vi as well) you can do :%s/^/\ /g and that will
put a space at the beginning of each line in the text and then you
are good to go.

Ge pointed this out to me when I was cursing the wiki up and down.
Now it is a lovely place:)

Thanks for your page, it looks great. I will take a closer look at it
later today to check for errors.

--art