[chuck-users] more filters

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 17:56:16 EDT 2006

Hi, again,

Can we return to filters again for a moment?

I ordered -and read most of- Perry's book (actually I debated some of the
trickier bits with a math-whiz friend while sitting on a beach...), I went
through the relevant bits in the manual but it's still not clear to me how
to go about creating a simple traditional LP filter in chuck.

Bandpass and resonators and so on are fairly clear now and a simple
averaging lp filter to take the sharp edges of the high end is within my
reach as well but the 2 or 4 pole LP filter of traditional/commercial synth
designs still elude me.

I apreciate the versatility of what we have but I'd still like either some
pointers on how to go about creating a sweepable LP filter or perhaps a
ready-made Ugen for this. Please?

Yours,
(if beging ;¬) ),