[chuck-users] A modest proposal (caps).

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Aug 5 18:32:33 EDT 2006

> Perhaps the way to go for now is to provide uppercase convention for
> the native chuck ugen's (SinOsc, Impulse, Gain etc), but also keep the
> lowercase versions (sinosc, impulse, others) for backward compatibility.
> It's extra stuff in the namespace for now, but overall that might make
> more sense.  Thoughts?

Agreed. That would  make it consistend as well as keep old .ck files
compatible; I'm all for it.

My case is simply for consistency because I have a hard time remembering
arbitrary (or aparently arbitrary) data. caling a two pole filter "TwoPole"
makes sense; capitalising because it came from the STK is much harder to
remember.

Does that make sense?