[chuck-users] more filters

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Aug 6 07:56:57 EDT 2006

On 8/6/06, Robert Edge <rob_e_edge at yahoo.com> wrote:

> this works for me, its adapted from Robert Bristow-Johnson's EQ cookbook
> formulas.

Wow, that's a nice bit of code, can't wait to  start tinkering! The cool bit
about having all the coeficients "in the open" is that we could morph one
filter into another (EMU style). That could get quite nice....

Thanks a lot for your help; this is very cool

I still think a "readymade" LP would be a good adition to our collection of
toys because nice and educational as this is; I don't think constructions
like this will encourage the use of LP filters in livecoding contexts.