[chuck-users] error on linux laptop

Burton Samograd kruhft at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 15:04:52 EST 2006

If you have firefox running the flash plugin might have grabbed your
soundcard; try closing firefox.  Other programs might have also
grabbed it like esd or arts as well, so you might want to try a
killall on them to see if that helps.  You can also do a 'fuser
/dev/snd/*' to see what PID's are  using the device at the time and
then kill them off.

Hope this helps.

burton samograd                                                kruhft at gmail.com
kruhft.boldlygoingnowhere.org              www.myspace.com/kruhft