[chuck-users] User Action Capturing

jason burnside mitch_weaver at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 7 14:34:34 EST 2006

Hey Ge,

  Let's say I'm using a program like joy-noise.ck (under chuck/examples/hid), and I want to capture the input from the controller for later use, or looping, or whatever.  Is there a way to do this in Chuck?  If not, can Chuck write control data (midi note integers, joystick positions, etc.) to a .txt file, then read from the file later?

  Also, I went to your seminar at Tulane.  It was very good.

  Thanks,
  Steve