[chuck-users] Writing to text files? Visualization?

David Michael david.michael at gmail.com
Fri Dec 8 12:31:33 EST 2006

Just an update on my question about writing to text file.
I just found this thread that pretty much answers it:
https://lists.cs.princeton.edu/pipermail/chuck-users/2006-January/000293.html

Keep up the good work, ChucK is a really nice language. There are a
ton of things missing, but the VM works as expected, is relatively
stable, and the language is relatively easy to use. In fact, I am
finding that because the language is still very small and well
documented, it has been very easy to learn and get things going.

I look forward to the addition of file I/O and array.size()
:)