[chuck-users] strings via osc and more..

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 11:26:52 EST 2006

On 12/11/06, tazumi <tazumi at gmail.com> wrote:

the osc function addString ... thinking about that now i have no idea why i
> didn't just try that.. :-/
> sometimes i wonder how stupid one (me) can be :-)

Hey,  don't put yourself down too much.

Generally it's my experience with ChucKing that if something seems very
logical but isn't covered literally by the manual you should just try it and
see where it goes wrong. There is also the trick of poking around in the
source. If you suspect some undocumented functionality might be there you
can search the source dir for files containing the names of the
functionality that you do know and see what other words are around there. No
need to be able to understand the actual source; I freely admit I can't make
heads or tails of most of it. :-)