[chuck-users] Compiling for Gumstix

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Dec 24 21:47:30 EST 2006

Hi David,
Sounds interesting.  If you use static libraries, then you wont need
the dependencies on the target platform.  If you use dynamic
libraries then you will need these dependencies.  Of course, in
either case the compiler would need access to dependent libraries and
headers compiled for the target system.

Be sure to let us know how this goes!

spencer