[chuck-users] error on linux laptop

altern altern2 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 07:49:28 EST 2006

do you mean the python/chuck stuff that was causing the audio error?
Yes of course it is already available on the svn server
http://devel.goto10.org here navigate to ixi/python/slicer and on the
right side there is a tarball link to download all the files.
The svn server is down sometimes (it is as i write). Many things to
solve yet but it is getting there. The interface is python+opengl and
the sound is ChucK, before i used pd but i like ChucK more for this kind
of stuff. I am not sure that it works right now on windows and mac. It
was few weeks ago but I am developing on debian right now.
So you need, python+pyopengl+wxpython+pygame+chuck to run it.