[chuck-users] translating a pd patch to chuck

babiakb at bellsouth.net babiakb at bellsouth.net
Tue Dec 26 10:06:40 EST 2006

this is a great question!  wondered many times myself.  the short answer is no, no gui in chuck.  but it wouldn't be hard to get scum gui etc working in chuck.  i think chuck is in c, so can use python or c widgets to interact certainly.  i've been working on this myself lately.  i hope someone is further along.  very good question.