[chuck-users] translating a pd patch to chuck

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Dec 26 14:45:42 EST 2006

If you're using OS X, miniAudicle provides a few basic mechanisms to
create sliders, buttons, and LEDs directly in ChucK code.  This is
still in its formative stages, and a greater variety of gui widgets,
cross-platform support, and optional integration into ChucK (sans
miniAudicle) are all in development for the future.  You can see
whats currently available here:
http://audicle.cs.princeton.edu/mini/mac/doc/maui_api.html

However, I suspect this system might not be adequate for emulating a
complex pd interface...

spencer