[chuck-users] translating a pd patch to chuck

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Thu Dec 28 05:22:17 EST 2006

On Dec 27, 2006, at 2:22 AM, altern wrote:

> interesting, and this uses wxwidgets, doesnt it?

The first miniAudicle we wrote was a Mac-only version that used an
Apple-specific toolkit (Cocoa).  That one has stuck around for some
reason, but when writing the Windows and Linux miniAudicle we decided
to make things easier to develop and use a cross platform toolkit
(wxWidgets).  So there are actually two different codebases for the
two different GUI APIs.

spencer