[chuck-users] sndbuf.valueAtPos

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Feb 13 23:03:35 EST 2006

Hi!

sndbuf.valueAt( int ) has been added.  In CVS; will be in 1.2.0.5.
We are making a massive update to expose addition API from STK.
We will release as soon as this is done.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Best,
Ge!

For CVS users, there is also examples/basic/valueat.ck, which tests
this feature:

--- the not recommended way to play a sndbuf ---

sndbuf buf;
"../data/kick.wav" => buf.read;

// the patch (no sndbuf involved)
impulse i => dac;