[chuck-users] Joysticks anyone?

Jim Hinds jahbini at romantictrances.com
Sun Feb 19 20:50:13 EST 2006

I was caught bragging to my peers (all of them) about how cool chuck
is to do performance and real-time good stuff.  One asked me about
joystick interfaces into chuck and I blanked out.  I didn't have an
answer -- I should have.

So, does anybody know how to read a joystick and get the info into
(or through) chuck?  Even a Rube Goldberg approach might help me
here, although extra credit is given for simplicity and elegance.

If the answer only worked on the Mac OS X implementation, that would
be just fine.

Jim