[chuck-users] Chucking scores

Ge Wang gewang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Tue Feb 21 13:36:18 EST 2006

I was able to open the URL yesterday after a few seconds
and I also just opened it now.  Possibly it's a geographic issue?

     http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/plcl/chuck/

It is really excellent.  Mirroring it on the wiki (and elsewhere)
would be great, if it's alright with Pedro.  Thanks for the great
work!

Speaking of the wiki, our system staff has now upgraded the
wiki to deter spammers (the "play blackjack here" variety).
Stay tuned for more info.

Best,
Ge!