[chuck-users] Chucking scores

Pedro Lopez-Cabanillas pedro.lopez.cabanillas at gmail.com
Tue Feb 21 13:40:26 EST 2006

On Tuesday 21 February 2006 19:17, Mike McGonagle wrote:
> Hum, couldn't seem to find this site. Is there a way that you might
> post this on the WIKI?

I've avoided the wiki because the Special:Upload address says that this
function is disabled (http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/Special:Upload)
And because several program pages seem corrupted, see:
http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/Hihat.ck

I guess that the wiky site has severe problems.

> > I've written a little article on the subject, that you can find here:
> >
> >         http://www.telefonica.net/web/plcl/chuck/
> >
> > There are also some merry melodies for ChucK. Hope you enjoy it.
> >
> > I would like to hear your opinion about everything, the music, the
> > proposal, and the wording. Sorry for my poor English, BTW.

Can you try this URL?

	http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/plcl/chuck/

Regards,
Pedro