[chuck-users] pointing the ChucK Homepage to the new WIKI

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 17:20:36 EST 2006

As Emily Littela used to say...

"Never mind..."

Thanks for all the work. This is great. I am hoping that I can get
some stuff posted over the weekend, but I have one bug I am tracking
down...

Also, is there any restriction as to posting a ZIP file or other
archive? My stuff is in the form of a library, and it would be nice to
be able to download the whole thing at once...

Mike

On 2/25/06, Adam Tindale <adamtindale at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> The new wiki will actually live at the old address. We are just
> making sure that everything is ok before we delete the old content.
> Thanks for checking it out.
>
> --art
>
> On 25-Feb-06, at 1:43 PM, Mike McGonagle wrote:
>
> > Hello Ge,
> >
> > Thanks for all the hard work in getting the WIKI updated. I was
> > noticing that on the home page for ChucK, it still points to the old
> > one. Just thought it might be a good time to update that...
> >
> > Thanks again,
> >
> > Mike

Help the Environment, Plant a Bush back in Texas!