[chuck-users] pointing the ChucK Homepage to the new WIKI

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 25 23:17:43 EST 2006

The wiki is pretty exclusive about what types of files it accepts. I
am pretty sure you won't be able to do zips. Let us know how that
experiment turns out. There is a place in the programs section for
larger programs. It would be great if you could put all the different
files in there and then maybe put a little blurb about how they
interact with each other. That would be helpful for all us other
ChucKers to be inspired to build something that big. We might even be
able to come up with some improvements for you... ahhh the promise of
open source :)

--art