[chuck-users] Re: chuck-users Digest, Vol 7, Issue 22

Jim Hinds jahbini at romantictrances.com
Tue Feb 28 01:09:09 EST 2006

Good analysis.  However, from a probablistic viewpoint the time-out
problem is vanishingly small for a lightly loaded local network
(that's why UDP works very well for machine control applications REF:
sixnet protocol).

Pretty much give the perfomer the ability to get his files over to
the server.  If he is really worried about time-outs, the logical
thing to do is to structure those chuck scripts to load the needed
files prior to starting the sound emitting spork-ettes.

Jim