[chuck-users] Looping Sample Playback

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 28 14:07:57 EST 2006

Hey,

The bonus of having to put everything up on the wiki separately means
that everyone can see your example. This will allow us to figure it
out and add comments and link to your example when developing patches
of a similar nature.

If we can get archives to be accepted by the wiki then I would
encourage you to also post all your source individually with some
other comments. This will also help people who are looking at ChucK
to see how it stacks up with other languages when they are trying to
figure out which one they would prefer to use.

--art