[chuck-users] analysis multi-frequency ??

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Jan 2 02:07:24 EST 2006

Use a set of BiQuads tuned to the appropriate
frequencies.  It would be nice to have an envelope
follower unit generator (I'll write this shortly)
which you could monitor the average energy of
the output of each BiQuad.  Finding the row and
column would tell you the appropriate key (number
or symbol).

PRC