[chuck-users] Is there plans for something like "include"

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 13:22:14 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

I was wondering if there were plans to implement a method for
"including" a file in another? Something on the order of C's include,
or Java's import?

Also, if this is not in the plans, then is there anyone who is using
something like either "m4" or C's preprocessor to merge file prior to
"feeding" ChucK? Is there a way to "pipe" the preprocessed files into
ChucK without having to write that stuff to another file?

Basically, I have some objects, that I would like to work with accross
several files. and rather than having to explicitly put the code into
each file.

Thanks,

Mike