[chuck-users] Any plans for a "Repository"

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 15:46:30 EST 2006

Hello all,

Are there any places where people can share their things they produce
using ChucK? It would be interesting to hear what others are doing,
and possibly learn and build on what others have done?

If this is something that is in the works, would this be something
where people would submit an MPEG file, or the ChucK source files?

One thing that I have done so far was to "translate" some code for
doing "Masks" (ala CMask). Plus, I would be interested in sharing my
Fractal Classes (once they are in a more complete state).

Thanks,

Mike