[chuck-users] Any plans for a "Repository"

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 14:05:44 EST 2006

Hum, I also noticed that, at least in my browser, when I do select one
of these things, I can't use the back button to return to the WIKI
listing page. It in effect, erases the history for that browser
window... Is this something inherent to the WIKI or is there something
else that is happening?

> pages are back in order).  Anyone up for this task?

Sure. I would be happy to check these things out, once things are back
up and running. Are any of these examples given out as part of the
distribution? If so, I could check those things out, and then once the
WIKI is back to "normal", I can repost them. (Any other suggestions?)

Mike