[chuck-users] byte ordering and sndbuf

Robert Edge rob_e_edge at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 21:54:59 EST 2006

 hey there, just getting started playing with chuck.  I downloaded ChuckJoy.zip from the developers list and noticed that sndbuf was (not)byte-swapping the .raw files.  converting the samples to little-endian solved the problem.

 .wav and .aiff files work fine, I was just wondering if this is what is supposed to be happening, as all the rawwaves that come with STK are saved in the same format.

 using chuck 1.2.0.4 on Fedora Core 3, amd x86_64

http://mail.yahoo.com