[chuck-users] Is there any "Community" repositories yet?

Mike McGonagle mjmogo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 14:01:12 EST 2006

Hello all,

I spent this last weekend working on a piece using ChucK, and quite
frankly, it was something that I had implemented using PD, but was
never really able to get one part to work successfully (probably more
due to a design flaw or something). But, I was very happy to say that,
using ChucK, I not only got the basic parts to work, but I also got
the part that I was having trouble with in PD. I am very impressed
with ChucK.

So, basically, I would like to start posting some of these things to
get some feedback from others, as well as some critiques of both the
programming as well as the resulting music/sound construction. Is
there a part of the WIKI that can be accessed by regular users to post
some things? Or should I just post something to the list here (as an
attachment)?

Thanks, Mike