[chuck-users] Is there any "Community" repositories yet?

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 19 22:36:07 EST 2006

On 19-Jan-06, at 11:01 AM, Mike McGonagle wrote:

> Hello all,
>
> I spent this last weekend working on a piece using ChucK, and quite
> frankly, it was something that I had implemented using PD, but was
> never really able to get one part to work successfully (probably more
> due to a design flaw or something). But, I was very happy to say that,
> using ChucK, I not only got the basic parts to work, but I also got
> the part that I was having trouble with in PD. I am very impressed
> with ChucK.
>
> So, basically, I would like to start posting some of these things to
> get some feedback from others, as well as some critiques of both the
> programming as well as the resulting music/sound construction. Is
> there a part of the WIKI that can be accessed by regular users to post
> some things? Or should I just post something to the list here (as an
> attachment)?

You should post them on the WIKI in the ChucK Progams section.

http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/ChucK_Programs

There are other examples of ChucK programs there. We are probably
going to clean this up a bit. I have been doing a bit of work to make
the WIKI a bit more useful and clean. I am certainly interested in
your patches and hopefully they will give the wiki a bit more traffic
so we can all post our stuff there.

--art