[chuck-users] Is there any "Community" repositories yet?

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 20 15:07:56 EST 2006

Hi Mike,

The key thing with all of this is time. We are all busy and so far
the wiki has been low priority. Last night we found that a certain
blackjack site had attacked the wiki and ruined all of the code
entries. It has been like this for a long time but nobody has been
using the wiki so there were no complaints. The wonderful sysadmins
at princeton are in the process of reinstalling the whole wiki
program and restoring it to a working state.

We got attacked because the wiki is open, anyone can edit it. When it
comes back online, hopefully today, it would be great if you would
post your code and help us make it into something that more ChucKers
would use and be interested in.

-art