[chuck-users] filter

Perry R Cook prc at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sat Jul 1 12:56:58 EDT 2006

Hi all,

> Maybe if the filters do get cleaned up Perry might write something on
> them, I can't imagine he designs a IIR filter for every musical piece
> he does.

I did write something.  It's my book.  I intentionally went
with a publisher that would put the book out at the lowest
cost possible, so people wouldn't be scared by the price.
I wrote it in such a way as to not frighten people as well.
It's sort of the "STK manual."  It's been out long enough
that you can usually find used copies for really cheap
(no royalties for me :-)

I actually do (sort of) design IIR filters for each piece.

Happy July!!

PRC