[chuck-users] hid

jochen.hartmann jochen.hartmann at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 15:56:37 EDT 2006

Mike,

i'd be interested in participating. not a hardware hacker per say but i
have been making experimental audio work for quite some time. actually
just started a record label a couple of months ago
(http://phaserprone.com) --> website is currently being overhauled...
my own solo stuff is at: http://hsdom.com

- jochen